Healing Hearts Northwest is a nonprofit, humanitarian organization of health care professionals, dedicated to the alleviation of suffering caused by heart disease, by providing cardiovascular services to countries in need.
- Build capacity by mentoring and educating local health care personnel in the care of cardiac patients
- Assist in the establishment of a local sustainable system to treat, monitor and evaluate all patients who have received care
- Team building: At home and abroad
- Cover costs to provide follow-up care
- Assist with training of local medical staff
- Education: Facilitate a coordinated approach with other international teams
- Coordinate an ongoing educational program that is shared with the other international teams
Global Washington for their directory
Healing Hearts Northwest is a humanitarian group of health care professionals dedicated to patients with heart disease, providing comprehensive cardiovascular care to patients in need. HHNW will assist in the establishment of a local system to treat, follow, and monitor all patients who have received care.